Oceanic - VTX OLED
The future of personal dive computers powered by OLED color display and Bluetooth technology has arrived. Oceanic is proud to introduce the VTX. With an easy-to-use interface, amazing readability, powerful features, and simplicity at its core, VTX is the new benchmark for modern diving computer design.
Cutting edge technology coupled with powerful features could not be any easier to experience. A hoseless, air-integrated computer with patented air time remaining algorithm. High contrast OLED colour screen, tilt compensated 3-axis digital compass, Bluetooth ready, up to 4 nitrox mixes, user replaceable battery and an intuitive push button menu system. Dive gear at its best!
Dive computer Bluetooth 4.0
The VTX is the first dive computer engineered to take full advantage of Bluetooth. The means interacting with your dive computer immediately before and after the dive couldn't be any easier. There’s no longer any need to connect your dive computer to a computer. The DiverLog for iOS App takes care of everything wirelessly. Full remote control of all your dive dive computer settings - anywhere. View Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details. Wirelessly update VTX firmware on the go for the latest features and best performance.
User-interface of the diving computer
The VTX has a completely new menu structure, applied across the whole system that brings clarity to the entire experience. The displays and interface are purposely unobtrusive and the clutter has been stripped away. Unnecessary data and icons have been removed to allow a greater focus on what matters most... the dive. It's about showing you what you need to see when you want to see it. That's it.
Our ultra-bright high contrast full colour OLED Display means your dive data is always clearly displayed - no matter what kind of conditions you’re diving in. Adjust the intensity on-the-fly for perfect clarity and battery savings when a super bright screen is not needed.
- Bluetooth ready for wireless transfer of dive profiles and dive computer settings.
- Compatible with soon-to-be-released PC, Mac and iOS applications
- Advanced features for today's technically-savvy diver, yet comes out-of-the-box-simple for new or less frequent divers
- Powered by Dual Algorithm® allowing you to choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety
- Hoseless air integration with patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management
- 3-Axis Digital Compass with Full Tilt Compensation
- Up to 4 Nitrox mixes - each with individual PO2 set points
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown
- Optional Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Intuitive push button menu interface with "Step Back" allows for easy settings preview and edits while viewing the menus
- Firmware Update Ready
- User Replaceable Battery with 30-40 dive hour life*. Data Retention maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
*Battery life varies depending on several factors, mostly display intensity setting. Use may be extended by adjusting the display manually (above and/or underwater) or by enabling auto-adjust.